The Zerista API provides programmmatic access to Zerista’s functionality. Zerista’s functionality currently falls into the following broad categories:
- Networking – Attendee profiles, attendee-to-attendee messaging, contacts lists, conference forums
- Events – Descriptions, start/end times, speakers, ratings, presentation materials, audio/visual integration and attendees
- Scheduling – Personal schedules, meetups, calendar integration, itineraries
- Exhibitors – Profiles, attendee contact tools, demo schedules, exhibition hall maps
- Mapping – Venue maps, exhibitor maps, attendee maps, tradeshow maps, local guides
- Administration – Allow event organizers to manage attendees, events, exhibitions and communications with all stake holders.